The person who registers your Facility (Dealership) and signs the Facility Participation Agreement (FPA) becomes the Facility Administrator (Admin) by default. In order to change this and reassign administrator privileges, you must:
- Provide a copy of your Business Certificate (see a sample). Certificate must be for the Dealer and must still be valid (not expired).
- Provide Federal Employer ID Number (this was provided by your Facility when the Admin logged into VERIFI for the first time).
- Provide your Business Telephone Number and Email Address
- Send us your Facility ID and the Admin reassignment request on Dealership Letterhead, signed by a/the Dealer Principal.
- Send us the Full Name, Email Address and Cell Phone Number of the replacement Admin.
Incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
Please note that we will disable the old Admin account when we receive your letter, but reassignment of Admins takes 24 - 48 hours after receiving all documentation.