- Selling Dealer selects the Auction House in VERIFI (Auction Houses must sign a VERIFI agreement with Vanguard and request user accounts before they are listed in VERIFI)
- Selling Dealer assigns the VIN for sale to Auction House in VERIFI using the Transfer screen and selecting eMV-50
- Selling Dealer saves the Transfer.
- Auction House is notified in VERIFI that a VIN/Transfer has been assigned to them
- Auction House facilitates the sale of the VIN
- Auction House logs into VERIFI and completes the eMV-50 (Purchaser information) in VERIFI
- Auction House submits the Transfer information on behalf of the Selling Dealer in VERIFI
- VIN is moved to Sold Inventory for Selling Dealer in the VERIFI Book of Registry and $6.93 VERIFI transaction fee is charged to the Selling Dealer ($5 DMV fee and $1.93 VERIFI transaction fee). SAFIRE credits can be used towards the $5 DMV fee.
- For In-State sales (NYS) the VIN is moved to Available Inventory for Purchasing Dealer in the VERIFI Book of Registry
For detailed instructions, please see the Using VERIFI section here https://verifiny.com/faq